Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Link

DLF
New Contributor
DLF
My Device: Q10
Accepted Solution

Duplicate Calendar entries on 2-way sync

Greta that BB10 now has the 2-way sync but..... How do I stop duplicate entries appearing?

It used to miss them out or at least ask what had preference but all that's happened is that they've been copied across and duplicated.

Rather than delete them and then have them reappear at another sync any suggestions why it's happened? or what I may be doing wrong?

Thank you.

Retired
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Duplicate Calendar entries on 2-way sync

Hey DLF,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

Before using BlackBerry Link version 1.1.1and 2-way synchronization did you import the Calendar from Outlook to the BlackBerry Q10 smartphone using the previous version of BlackBerry Link? If yes, this issue may be related to the issue outlined in the following article: 

After performing a two-way sync, all contacts and appointments imported with the previous version of BlackBerry Link are duplicated 

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/KB34413

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

DLF
New Contributor
DLF
My Device: Q10

All fixed and working just fine thanks.

Next step is to get the same with outlook e-mails, hopefully soon!

Thanks for your help though, it's certainly fixed something that was becoming very frustrating.

New Contributor
nmbpc
My Device: BB Z10

I want to clear my local calendar & contacts databases prior to doing my first 2 way sync - however when I tpap the Settings icon>Accounts I don't have the 3 vertical dots icon - am I missing something?