Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Link

Trusted Contributor
eurokuzzik
My Device: playbook

Link nightmare Blackberry fix this asap - sms received are marked as SENT to other people

I have a nightmare situation, I bought another z10, my first one was great,  I had issues but I have solved them all. Today I got my new Z10 in white, I did a NEW DEVICE transfer through the link, evrything went well to my surprise. SO I THOUGHT. Now I receive SMS from lets say my wife, but they show up as I have sent them to a completely different contact. Yes your read me right, SHE SENT TO ME, phone behaves as if I HAVE SENT IT to someone else. This is insane!! I dont recommend anyone using the transfer to new device. 

This is so weird. And now I need to copy my contacts back somewhere, so I can do a wipe and start again. What I nightmare . Has anyone had this problem with the bb link  ?

I would like to sync my contacts with my gmail, but it doesn't sync them from the phone to gmail, only the other way around, neither does the outlook.com 

OK so 3 hours later, I have solved it, but I really am pissed off about this. All the users coming from android and IOS don't have any of these problems, but we the loyal BB users should suffer so much ? 

I wiped the device, and loaded the back up file I did before swapping the devices, so it is a few days old, but that works for now

Cheers