Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Link

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 BlackBerry Playbook
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Remote file access / BB Link / BB ID problem

Hello all, 

I am using a blackberry 10 (official 10.1 from T-MO) that is registered to my blackberry ID account. I have the BB Link 1.1.1.32.

Desktop BB Link gives me a error message that the account has no blackberry devices connected to it. Which is nonsense, as I can see my paired computer on BB Link on the Z10.

I have already: 
Verified online that the mobile device is registered with that account. 
Reinstalled bb link 
Logout/login on blackberry link 
I wiped the mobile device 
Tried refresh devices many times

The weird thing is I have wifi access from PC to Z10, but not the other way round. Before, everything worked, even via mobile network. Now it is absolutely irritating.

My phone does show the laptop in the configuration screen 'blackbery link' connected devices. However i cannot choose the device in the file explorer to open it.

Please advise,

Igor

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Q10 (OS 10.3.1.2726)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: Remote file access / BB Link / BB ID problem

You made sure mass storage connect your Blackberry, the Blackberry Link will recognize the device but if you want to add music or files as you do with the Blackberry Link ...

Regards.

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14

Contributor

I am somewhat confused by your reply. Yes, I did connect the Z10 to the computer to finish setup. WiFi access from PC's file manager /wifi sync works. I see my PC registered under BlackBerry Link on the Z10, but the file manager does not give me the option to access PC.

Did you mean not to finish the sentence with three full stops?
Contributor
My Device: Q10

I am having the EXACT same problem, my headache started after I got a new pc - my old pc was the only pc my Q10 connected to, since installing link software 6 TIMES and doing 4 security wipes+factory reset+reloads to handset nothing works right.

Slàinte.
Not all things are good.
Not all things are evil.
But with an open mind...
You can see the difference.
Knowledge is power.
Contributor

It worked again for me after the latest leak install, but only intermittently. Definitely wasn´t working with the official T-Mo OS