Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Link

New Contributor
salaad_defrouy
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: videotron
Accepted Solution

Strange problem with BB Link

I use for months a Q10 and it worked wonderfully. Even sync with outlook was easy.

Then few weeks ago, it was impossible to sync. I received these message: «Identifying d'application non valide» witch mean non valid ID application.

So, I reset all the settings. And it works. But sadly, the next day, my sync problem was back. I reinstalled BBLink and I got the same result.

I use windows 7 64bits, BBLINK 1.2.3.23

Thank U for help, I wasted so many hours on this

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
fyip
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Strange problem with BB Link

It has been a few days since you posted and no replys, I am not sure why you are having this problem but the answer may be in the reset of settings.

Seems that your computer is keeping something in memory and reset works but after a new power on you cannot sync again.

Try deleting your temp files then reset the settings to see if it helps.

In the Run box type:    temp    delete all files there.

In the Run box type:    %temp%    delete all files found there.

These are temporary files and are not needed and if any are needed the system will not delete them.

fyip.......for your info please
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
salaad_defrouy
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: videotron

ty fyip,

ur answer arrived too late. I spend again many hours in reinstalling BBLink and the system in my Q10. Before, I saved the content of my Q10 and reinstalled it.

So finally it was successful. I must say that it's not friendly user. But not it works.

I'll remember ur advice if this probl reappear.

What do u think about using Outlook.com and hotmail connector. Does it works well? Are there some bugs?

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
fyip
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

I do not have much knowledge about Outlook.com or hotmail connector but you can ask a new question about this.

I am glad you solved your problem, yes I did reply late, some people never gat a reply but I try a little harder to reply to those people who do not get a reply as I believe everyone deserves some kind of hope or at least to be recognized as a equal.

Good luck !

fyip.......for your info please
Please use plain text.