Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Link

New Contributor
vdeluca
My Device: Q10

Sync with MS Outlook 2003 Calendar

I am now unable to sync my Q10 calendar with my Outlook calendar and I'm unsure what has happened.  The contacts still sync fine (I ran a contact sync separately) and I am also able to backup.  When I try to sync the calendar, it indicates that it is getting status information but then it hangs up for a bit and eventually stops and indicates that the sync was unsuccessful.

I have updated to the latest version of BlackBerry Link (1.2.0.28).

Retired
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Sync with MS Outlook 2003 Calendar

Hello vdeluca,

Please review the following article that provides possible resolutions to synchronization issues from BlackBerry 10 smartphone to Microsoft Outlook:

Calendar entries do not synchronize to Microsoft Outlook from the BlackBerry 10 smartphone through BlackBerry Link

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/KB34535

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
vdeluca

All of these causes check out.

I did end up resolving my sync issue by deleting one particular recurring calendar entry (for the last day of February) which I felt might be causing the hangup but I'm still faced with sync problems for recurring events especially as they relate to andy changes to particular events (time or date) and reminders.  What I change on my BB is often not reflected in Outlook so I end up having to change it there manually...very inconvenient and sometimes confusing.  FYI I have my sync configured for 2-way but the device wins when there's a conflict.

New Contributor
jsteinert

Same here. I have a re-occuring weekend schedule that I can't get to sync, and it's a very important schedule for my job. The only way I could get them to my calendar was to email myself an invite for each series