Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Link

New Contributor
philipmgross
My Device: Q10

Syncing Q10 with Outlook

After doing the first time sync with Outlook (one way from Outlook to the Q10), i then did a 2-way sync and there was a conflict with every contact.  It seems the device added some code in one field to every entry.  Anyone ever seen that.  I was aftaid to continue the sync until I understand more.

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Syncing Q10 with Outlook

That seems to happen a lot with syncing. I usually make a backup of my Outlook data and my phone before doing a two way sync. That way if anything weird happens I can revert back. The two way sync should be good to go, though.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
salaad_defrouy
My Device: Q10

Re: Syncing Q10 with Outlook

I had this probl too. So I choose ignore those changes and everything goes well after that