Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Link

New Contributor
mvjeepman
My Device: z10
My Carrier: tmobile

Transrfer contacts no way to sync saily w pc email will not send thru network solutions

Reading the other posts, I cannot even believe you people BlackBerry have not put more thought into this.  I under false pretense bought a new BlackBerry Z 10 believing that it would work in very similar ways and would update in similar ways like blackberry protect, and BlackBerry desktop software.  This new system is junk.  I use Goldmine and a sink with my BlackBerry is from Goldmine to Outlook.  One way to my BlackBerry.  When I add someone in the Goldmine.  Every time I hook up to BlackBerry link I wind up with 20 duplicates.  There's no place to check the box for e-mail for my network solutions e-mail to sign on when sending SMTP.  I spent the day on the phone and all.  You could tell me was you're aware of the problem.  Maybe I should use Gmail to send my e-mail.  I have had many blackberries.  I go through phones like most people go through socks. I'm so glad my job does not depend on the debuted of your new software.  I would be really scared.  Most of the apps I use you cannot get on the Z 10.  For that reason I have an android I carry is a second phone. When I called network solutions they say it's all your problem with the e-mail and frankly I agree all it would take is a box to check login to SMpP.  When sending mail like every other phone has.  And now as I read the forums people say use Gmail to update your BlackBerry.  This seems insane as Gmail is android. I am baffled by this and all the other problems that everybody else been talking about that you folks at blackberry wouldn't have had an easy way for your loyal customers who have been waiting for this POS to change their contacts and update their their database.  I was planning on getting I believe it's the Q10 also because I like the keyboard and I really love my torch.  However, it looks like him have to go a different way with everything very sad very disappointing

Please use plain text.