Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Link

Contributor
RonnonF
My Device: Bold 9900

Upgraded to Office 2013

I have the BB Z10 and love it. I upgraded my computer to Office 2013 and like another user with the BB9310  am having problems trying ot get the device to sync. According to the response to that forum post was Office 2013 is not support. This is a problem because I cannot downgrade to Office 2010.

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Upgraded to Office 2013

Hello,

Unfortunately, a compatibility requirement is not one that can be overcome unless and until the software(s) is/are made compatible. Refer:

If you have the adequate version of Link, it is indeed compatible with OL2013. But, if you have a prior version of LINK, then you need to get the more recent so that it is compatible.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.