Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Link

Contributor
mystic984
My Device: Z10

When are we getting a working version of BB Link?

[ Edited ]

Seen all the troubles affecting BlackBerry Link (for example it doesnt connect to my Z10 so I havent even been able to do a backup since I got the device, more the 3 weeks ago), when can we expect a new and working update? Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: When are we getting a working version of BB Link?

An update just came out for Link. If you have a connection issue with Link you should contact your carrier and have the issue escalated to BB Support.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
celloz

No I can't use link on my windows 7 pc.
It doesn't connect with my z10...
Please use plain text.
Contributor
mystic984

Same here. Windows 7 and it doesnt connect to my Z10. I've tried all the possible solutions but it doesnt work at all.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
vespesian

Same here. Doesn't work. Win 7 64.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Degui123
My Device: z10

I did it successfully with Win 7 64 bit. Starting with the blackberry desktop software, in the process of transferring devices it provides a link. It did not show on my screen and I was directed to go to My Computer and found a link there. I did have to go thru the process twice for it to transfer my outlook data.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
mystic984

I'm not talking about tranfering data from Outlook. I'm telling BB Link and my Z10 cant communicate at all. Here:

Senza-titolo-1.jpg

Translation (more or less):

"Not connected to BLACKBERRY-2B2F

To see contents libraries on the device, connect the device to your pc using a USB cable or thru the computer Wi-Fi network.

Reload device software

If the device doesnt respond or does not work as expected, click on Reload to restore your BlackBerry 10 original settings.
Connect your device to you pc using a USB cable and then click on Restore to continue.

Reload"

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dgreer

I have the same issue and I have had my phone for over a month BB needs to fix this problem

Please use plain text.