Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Link

akroon
My Device: Q10

Windows 8 link for calendar to Q10

I have Link vers 1.1.1.41 loaded to my Samsung laptop running Windows 8.    I can see photos on PC and my Q10 and successfully run backups.     When I configure Syncronization and it asks me to select which account, the only option it gives me is Windows Contacts.    I can run that synchronization successfully, and I did import contracts from my device (which I then had to import from Windows into Windows Live Mail application to see them in any of my Windows 8 apps).     However, when the only Account option is Windows Contacts, there is no ability to synchronize calendar functions.    On my laptop I have Windows 8 Calendar (which is synced up with Windows Live Calendar).

I have rebooted both laptop and Q10 several times, i have reset the synchronization process etc, but each time the only "Account" it allows me to pick is Windows Contacts....so hence so synchronization of calendar.

Rest of Link seems to work ok, but what i need most is to sync my calendar.

Is this a Windows 8 issue, or a Link issue?

Help Help Help

New Contributor
caminerogroup
My Device: Z10

Re: Windows 8 link for calendar to Q10

Hi,

Please disable all antivirus and firewall you might have and try again.

Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)

Re: Windows 8 link for calendar to Q10

Hello.

Note:

Remember and remind you not to use the Outlook sync function if you are on BES using Blackberry LINK.

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14