Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Link

Contributor
jacquelinegum
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Verizon
Accepted Solution

sync error

Is the sync error resolved for the Q-10 in BB Link?

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
pkcable
My Device: Z30/Xperia Z Ultra
My Carrier: Verizon/T-Mobile

Re: sync error

The latest version of BBLink 1.1 does have 2 way sync if that is what you are asking.  :smileyhappy:

Rich C (PKcable)
From Crackberry.com

If I have been helpful please click like! Use the Thumbs up icon below this message. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jacquelinegum

Thanks but no. My Q-10 was syncing just fine and then BAM...stopped working and got a sync error. Got kicked upt to BB 2-tier support and then was told is it s known error and they are working on it. Over a week and have heard nothing and I can't find anything on it. Error is:

CPreferencesManager: Configuration Value for Preferences/ Account_4_262146/DevicePin not set in TransConfig.xml for translator RimBB

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Q10 / Playbook

Did the tier 2 support provide a reference or case number?  Since they are working on it, not sure what the forum members can do to assist.  I would follow up with them if possible.  I'm hoping they gave you a phone number or email address to reach them.  I'm glad you reported this, wish we could do more to help.

My Carrier: Tmobile

Well, that's just great. Not only there's a complete week missing in my calendar, now I've got the same error. BB Q 10 was syncing until yesterday, today I can't sync - no matter what I tried.
Well - I was a real BB-Fan just until I bought the Q 10... But now I'm going to change the Q 10 in either IPhone or whatever else is out there and working.
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359

[ Edited ]

Sorry to hear that.  I would follow up one more time before switching over.  If you do go, I totally understand.  Sounds like you're not the only one affected since tier 2 support is addressing the issue.

I did find a similar issue on the blackberry KB and you've already tried the workaround:

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do;jsessionid=D6578BA9965EA7B4539DFE4146B0CC39?...

I've been waiting 10 days!!!! Called BB with my incident number, and they siad they would call me when it is resolved!!!  No way to reward us folks who have waited and waited for this product...give me SOME information, is all I'm sayin'

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359

You're right.  Let me check with my forum mentors!  I looked at this:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/BlackBerry/Synchronisierung-von-Outlook/td-p/433396

It looks like it was resolved, but I can't read the language!

It points to a Link download with a recent  "Published Date:" 06/27/2013... today!

https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/Downloads/contactFormPreload.do?code=A8BAA56554F96369AB93E4F3BB06...

Maybe installing this will work when you sync, but not sure since I can't understand the language.  I'm going by the green check mark in his post!

Thanks! It's downloading now. Looks like the update to BB Link but it's a 12 min download. None of the work-arounds worked for me. Files failed to load. Stay tuned...and thanks so much for finding this link for me :smileyhappy: Thank you!!!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jacquelinegum

Yahoo!!!!! It worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks SO much!!!!!

Please use plain text.