01-30-2013 11:12 AM
I have a major issue with UDS certificate.
First of all i created a new CSR with IIS which successfully completed (geocert.com). So it is not a self signed certificate.
After that i ran the setup, no problem, i can import the certificate, and i will provide the external url of the uds. also no problem. So the setup complets successfully.
I double checked in the IIS: Communication Module Binding --> Certificate --> mdm.domain.tld. Same as CN in the certificate. It looks right.
From here it starts to get strange. When i connect to mdm.domain.tld it says certificate error. If i connect with the BES10 client i also get a certificate error. I opened the admin site with ie, and checked the certificate:
Issued to: internalfqdn.domain.intranet.local
Issued by: internalfqdn.domain.intranet.local
i dont get it? where does this certificate come from?
Any help very appreciated.
01-31-2013 03:50 AM
Oke, one step closer. iOS Devices are now able to activate. Androids as well, but every time i want to activate an android device i get a certificate error, but i can bypass the message.
01-31-2013 09:59 AM
Chances are that the version of Android you are running doesn't have that root certificate in it's keystore. However unlike IOS with Android you can still activate using an untrusted certficate.
The fact that IOS activates without error would indicate that there is no issue with the certificate you are using.
05-22-2013 04:48 AM
I seem to have a similar problem, my certificates dont seem to be setup as should.
When activating a device the iphone trys to show the page https://servername/enrol/2/91950c7e-b937-4b5a-87d0
Can you tell me how you have resolved this issue.