04-04-2012 09:49 AM
I get this error when i click on "associate user" in Blackberry Device Service:
The BlackBerry Administration Service was unable to connect to the device that is connected to your computer.
- I use USB to connect the Playbook.
- The device is available en the PIN is correct in Blackberry Device Service:
- I see traffic in Wireshark on the network interface with ip 169.254.x.x (USB Playbook)
- Firewall is off in Windows.
- Useraccount had local administrator and domain admin rights.
- I see the device Blackberry Device Manager.
- I use IE9 with Windows 7 Prof. SP1
Any suggestions what's wrong?
Solved! Go to Solution.
04-04-2012 09:11 PM
I am seeing the same issue. Playbook was connected to BDS and work perimeter was removed on device. Now trying to re-actvate with user and unable to do so. Have tried on 4 different workstations with no luck. User that is being activated was working, so I know that the permissions are correct.
06-01-2012 02:30 AM
The solution was very easy. The current time was not correct on the Playbook. After correcting this, the Playbook works correct with Fusion