11-16-2011 05:11 AM
I upgraded an app. It rebooted and justed ended up at the O2 splash screen. It did not go into the actual phone software. I have taken the battery out several times to reboot and nothing happens.
I have tried the "how to reboot your nuked BB technique" as linked to elsewhere on this forum but there is no apploader on my PC.
11-16-2011 07:16 AM
First you must download or install the 9105 operating system to your PC.
1) Make sure you have Blackberry Desktop Manager installed.
2) On your PC, go to Start > Run and copy and paste the following line exactly (meaning with the quotation marks):
"c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader\loader.exe" /nojvm
3) The Application Loader Wizard will appear -- click "Next."
4) In the "Connection:" drop-down menu, you should see "USB-PIN: UNKNOWN". Click the "Next" button.
5) You should then see a list of applications ready to be installed for your Blackberry. Hit Next and Finish and you are well on your way to getting your Blackberry back to life. Congrats! Just don't disconnect anything and let the lengthy process finish completely.
NOTE: If you do not see a list of applications mentioned in step 5 and instead see the message "The Blackberry Desktop Software does not have Blackberry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Contact your wireless service provider or system administrator," then you must download Blackberry's Operating System for your carrier and device.
Just select the appropriate carrier and network type, select your Blackberry model from the list and download the latest version. Install this download and follow the above steps again and you should be on the right path.
PIN: C0001B7B4 Display/Scan Bar Code
PIN: C0005A9AA Display/Scan Bar Code
11-16-2011 07:52 AM
Thanks for the posting.
I have installed version 6.1.0 and tried to find the app loader both through File Manager and also via Start>Run as suggested above. The file does not exist on my system.
Do I need to run OS version 5?