Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

New Contributor
BBWLevine
My Device: Not Specified

Battery display as a number

According to Doc ID : KB02142, you can display the battery indicator as a number. I can't find any answer to how that is actually done though. Displaying dBm is the only thing I can do following the article. Since the BB shows battery percentage in status I presume there's a way?!?
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Battery display as a number

I am unaware of a keyboard code for changing the battery indicator.  This is set by the theme.  Most themes will show it as a bar graph but it's possible when writing the theme to show it as a number.  You can get the percentage by looking in Options >Status.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
darkonjeckel
My Device: pearl 8100

[ Edited ]

my name is david XXXXXXX greetings from Ecuador my mobile number is XXXXXXXX buy a BlackBerry 8100 I drive almost 2 years. I now have the problem that the battery lasts 3 hours, all power, buy another battery thinking it could be like that but is discharged at 3 pm, and if I put a charged battery of another cell, appears to turn on battery, is a problem is not to be due, at 3 o'clock phone works perfectly enters calls, send messages.
ask know any solution because nobody here in Ecuador provides solutions to this problem, change requests movistar team change blackberry, I do not think is the solution because it cost me dearly for the phone.
BLACKBERRY PEARL 8100
IMEI: XXXXXXXXX, PIN, XXXXXXX
PRD-11929-043
IC: 2503A-RBE40GW
BT MAC: 00 1C CC 80 82 D7
RBE41GW

EDIT: Private Information removed

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

orig battery give 3 hours service

new battery gives same 3 hours service

someone elses charged battery works fine, more than 3 hours? how much longer? 12 or more hours?

if 12 or more hours then your charging circut on your device might be faulty.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Please use plain text.
tumbuhsubur
My Device: Curve 8520

i am the opposite ....

when i just buy my bb, it shows numbered percentage of battery

after update, the indicator battery changed into bar

i would like to switch it back to percentage, but i didn't find the configuration

btw my theme is default, precision zen

please help

thank you

Please use plain text.