Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

Highlighted
My Device: Not Specified

Big problems..plz help..

hello guys..

I have a blackberry pearl 8100 series phone and i have 2 gb memory card in it. I have used the phone and i am facing two BIG TIME PROBLEMS  with my phone..Man Sad

firstly,i have a prepaid connection (india.B.S.N.L) in it. and the problem is that after sometime, automatically my money starts getting deducted,.,. This is really a strange problem i know . i even contacted my operators and they said they don't have the slightest idea about the problem.. It says "Last call cost is Rs.3.00. Your total balance is ..." Has anyone fixed this problems.. PlzPlzPlz,,, i would be greatful if anyone can solve it.

Secondly,i dont know in which format does the Video files work Best. i convert the videos into mp4 format but the videos make my Blackberry hang and my scrolling and every activity siezes.. Plz guys i am a die hard fan of watching songs and clips on my mobile phones and please advise me that which format of videos should i play.??

And i would just like to ask one more thing,How are the folder icons in the preloaded pictures>pictures>media helpful to us. what can we do with them.?

Hoping for a reply as soon as possible......

~sHv.

Solutions: 6,170
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Big problems..plz help..

I don't understand your first questions--but as a pay as you go customer, you will get those notifications on your account standing from your carrier. You can't stop those notifications saying how much balance you have left.

For two, videos, use this to convert videos to BB format:

http://www.aone-soft.com/mobile_3gp_video_converter.htm

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code