Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

New Contributor
MJLDPS
My Device: Smartphone Pearl 8110

Blackberry app world will not start on Pearl 8110

I have bought a BB Smartphone Pearl 8110 on T-mobile pay as you go, it comes with 1 year of internet and email loaded onto it, i have downloaded BB's app world so i can install some new apps etc but everytime i try to start the app it tells me that i need to upgrade my service to a plan that includes browsing..... i have full browsing why will this not work? can anyone help me?
ATB

Mark

view my stock images at

www.theimagefile.com/web/johnsonphotographics/

Just follow the links to stock photography and enter showall (no spaces) in keyword or collection field.
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.1.3247), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Blackberry app world will not start on Pearl 8110

HI and Welcome to the Forums!

Please check the system requirements page and make sure you meet all 4 conditions. If the issue has to do with your carrier plan, then you will need to contact them to make sure you have a plan that allows access to AppWorld.

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/services/appworld/download.jsp#tab_tab_system_requirements

Let us know how it goes.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.