Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

New Contributor
cdelle
My Device: Not Specified

Blackbery pearl and BLUETOOTH VOLUME

I am considering replacing useless Pearl (worst phone I have every had)  with a new TOUR. 

My Question is this.  My pearl is almost illegal to use in some districts when using bluetooth.  It seems the volume is so low that I muct play with my dodge uconnect to get sufficient volume out of it.  Then once the call is over the stereo comes back on and almost bursts my eardrums.  

I understand that RIM has made this a feature lmao!  

I mean this is dangerous.   Hands free should be hands free.   Not adjust everything 5 times so you can make a call.  Would be interesting if someone in the states killed somone while have to adjust their bluetooth volumes so they could use the phone.   

Anyways is rim considering giving us the power to adjust the bluetooth volume on OUR handsets.....   If not The Iphone it is!

New Contributor
cdelle
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Blackbery pearl and BLUETOOTH VOLUME

Just thought I would visit back after 1.5 years with the iphone 4. How Rim's arrogance has paid off for them. The lack of market reaction. Customer Service and market knowledge is astounding. The level of ignorance and arrogance towards your customers has led to your awesome stock performance of late. Sad that this once great company will go the way of nortel and the Dinosaur. I will never be back and it was nice visiting.