Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

JacobDRoberts
My Device: Not Specified

Cant hear out of Speakerphone or earpiece

[ Edited ]

Ok I have a problem with my 8100, when I make a call, or answer a call, I cant hear them, and they cant hear me. Usually you have the option to use speakerphone, but when I click the trackball it only has Hold and Mute, then Full Menu. When I goto my media it will show that its playing the video but there wont be any sound even when volumes all the way up, same goes with ringtones. Whenever I goto voice dialing, it doesnt say "Say a command." And it wont follow any of my commands. I know the phone isnt broken since it plays a ringtone when someones calling me. And I can listen to ringtones if I goto my profiles>advanced>edit>phone and then I can hear the ringtones just fine. I have tried soft and hard reseting but it doesnt fix it. Anyway I can fix my phone?

Message Edited by JacobDRoberts on 08-09-2008 08:15 PM
Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Cant hear out of Speakerphone or earpiece

This is an hardware related issue. Contact RIM authorized support center to resolve the issue. Otherwise if you're in a position to claim warrenty them get a replacement from your carrier.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.