Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

New Contributor
sunenihs
My Device: Not Specified

E-mail/Text integration question & mass deletion

I have it set so my e-mail and text messages show up in seperate folders, but when I go to messages it defaults to show my either my PIN messages or e-mail, and I would like my texts to be default.. is there a way to do that? Also, I don't want to be notified when I get an e-mail as I receive a lot of junk mail and dont' like looking at it whenever I get something like that.. Can I delete the e-mail function from my phone but still be able to use BB messenger?

Also, it says my SIM card is full for texts, but can't figure out how to delete a lot at one time rather than delete one at a time?

Thanks.. I'm still new to the BB and it's almost more trouble than it's worth, but once I get to know it I'll be good!

New Contributor
sunenihs

Re: E-mail/Text integration question & mass deletion

Ok so I figured out the mass deleting of the text thing! Still just need help with the e-mail
Regular Contributor
zrobyna1

How do you mass delete text messages?
Trusted Contributor
GeeMrScience
My Device: 8100 8300 8700 8800

in messages, highlight a date, ie, todays date, press blackberry button and select delete prior. This will delete any messages from that time to past...
New to a Blackberry? Check out http://www.discoverblackberry.com