Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

New Contributor
Eggroll9000
My Device: Not Specified

Function Request: Vibrate and Ring at the same time.

Function Request: Vibrate and Ring at the same time

I haven't seen a phone that can't vibe and ring at the same time since the Motorola StarTAC of the late 90's.

Even then the old Nokias could do it.

It's a normal and expected function of every modern phone and it makes sense.

People all over the internet are requesting this function. I'm not that brilliant or original.

I know there's Vibe&Ring and some other apps that may or may not work for only $3-$10. It's not the money that's the issue, it's the principle that you're digging all over the internet for some unknown quality app after spending good money on a fancy phone that doesn't have a common and basic phone function.

It like paying for a steak at a nice restaurant and finding out you gotta go elsewhere and pay to get some seasoning on it. (Yes some people don't like seasoning... Yes you should have researched it on Yelp before you went... yes yes yes you smartypants out there... but I trust BlackBerry users are a smart bunch so you get idea right?)

Please BlackBerry Devs, put Vibrate and Ring at the same time on your agenda.

geoffc86
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Function Request: Vibrate and Ring at the same time.

Hear hear! I've owned 2 BlackBerry devices over the last year, and while I adore them with a passion such that I would never own another device, this has been by far my biggest complaint.