Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

Visitor
My Device: blackberry bold 9650

Re: HELP...Lost Word Mole

[ Edited ]

I'm having the same problem; I uninstalled word mole a while back but now I want it back. I went to the apploader when i connected my blackberry to my computer, but when i checked the box and tried to install it, I keep getting this error message:   Validation failed because a module marked for update (net_rim_bb_appworld_resource_en) is not available on local disk

I've tried looking online but I'm kinda new to this so not really sure what everything means. I've tried uninstalling something to see if that worked (some people said it fixed the problem) but I just got the same error message. Please help

UPDATE: I just fixed it. I decided to try to downgrade my os. then, i installed it, (it worked) and upgraded back. 

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8900

Re: HELP...Lost Word Mole (urgentttttt)

Hi, this happened to me as well. since i had a pop on of multi player invitation for word mole got stucked so i deleted the game that im addicted to it and the pop up icon didnt go.

can you please tell me how did u put the game back on ur bb?

My Device: Cruve 8520
My Carrier: T-mobile

Re: HELP...Lost Word Mole (urgentttttt)

ok i have lost my sound on my word mole game and when i connect my blackberry to my dm. it wont come up on my app list can some one help me out please with this. oh i lost my sound when i updated my softwere about 2 mounts ago this is driving me nuts. bcz this is my favorte game

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: curve 9360
My Carrier: MTN nigeria

Mine is that I download it but can,t find the icon on the men except in the list for applications. How do I get it to run on my phone.
My Device: blackberry-9380
My Carrier: vodacom

And what if it is in the application manager???