Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

Help trying to record a VM audio message from my Blackberry 8100 to my PC.

I'm trying to save a voice mail message from my Blackberry to my PC.I was told that if I used Phantom Cable Male2.5mm to Male3.5mm, that I would be able to simply plug it in to my ear phone jack on my blackberry and my Audio Line-In jack on my PS and then use my recording software to capture the sound from my phone. For some reason, the sound does not appear to be going through the cable. When I plug it in to the phone, I can still hear the sound clearly through the normal ear speaker on the phone. It seems the phone is not recognizing the cable. Someone has said that this may be due to the my cable being a stereo to stereo cable and the the Blackberry may use a 4 conductor jack for the earpice. Can anyone shed any light on this, or at least give me a suggestion of how I can transfer an audio message from my blackberry to my pc?

Kind regards,

Mike

My Device: Not Specified

Re: Help trying to record a VM audio message from my Blackberry 8100 to my PC.

Go to http://www.cbwproductions.com/vwclientsorder.html. It's $10 for the first voicemail you want recorded and $5 for each additional voicemail, but if you really want the voicemail saved, it's definitely worth it!