Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

Contributor
meaganicole
My Device: 9105
My Carrier: Virgin

How to contact Blackberry technical support?

Hi,

I want to know if there is an email address for BlackBerry technical support as I can't seem to find it on the website. I require asking them technical questions that I require sorting out for my phone.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kissmyarrrtichoke
My Device: Pearl 9105 3G
My Carrier: 02

Re: How to contact Blackberry technical support?

I'd like to know this too.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

http://us.blackberry.com/contact/

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
meaganicole
My Device: 9105
My Carrier: Virgin

Thank you for the website you've given. I've already tried entering the same website address as shown but when I click on the email, it directs me to outlook which I don't have the account for.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex

instead of clicking on the email adress with your left button, use the right button and select "copy email address". You can then paste it in your email software to send the email you want.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sarosa
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

I don't see an email address to use for contact, just more links. Since the BB software tells users to send logs to tech support it shouldn't be this effin hard to find an email account to send them to!
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex

sarosa, you are reading a conversation with messages written in 2011. Things are different today.

The new link is here:
http://us.blackberry.com/support/programs/technical/incident.html#tab-1

If you want to contact BlackBerry for free, you have to contact ATT hotline (by phone) and be escalated to the BlackBerry Level2 support.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sarosa
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Then why does the new version of Blackberry software instruct users to send logs to Blackberry Technical Support when the damned thing crashes or tries to wipe all your data!? 

This new desktop software doesn't work correctly, doesn't provide an option to resync to do field by field corrections of data and keeps crashing.  The old versions have all stopped working completely, won't recognize my device at all!  If this isn't fixed quickly I will be forced to buy a new phone because this one is no longer usable in support of my business and I'm fed up with going in circles following Blackberry's directions!

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex

yes, contact ATT hotline. Things could be easier, since you are helping BlackBerry too, but you have the procedure if you want to contact BlackBerry for free.

Please use plain text.