Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

Visitor
Justin200000
My Device: BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8120
My Carrier: T-Mobile

I need help updating my Pearl 8120 App World Software

Hi, I need help updating my Pearl 8120 Blackberry App World software.  I have a T-Mobile data plan.  I have an old version of Blackberry App world on my 8120 ( 1.1.0.33 ) and cannot upgrade.  When I try yo upgrade App World I recieve the following message "Sorry, your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support Blackberry App World"  Is the 8120 outdated?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ebernard
My Device: Blackberry pearl 8120
My Carrier: 34

Re: I need help updating my Pearl 8120 App World Software

Hi, I need help updating my Pearl 8120 Blackberry App World software.  I have a T-Mobile data plan.  I have an old version of Blackberry App world on my 8120 ( 1.1.0.33 ) and cannot upgrade.  When I try yo upgrade App World I recieve the following message "Sorry, your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support Blackberry App World"  Is the 8120 outdated

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ebernard
My Device: Blackberry pearl 8120
My Carrier: 34

Hi, I need help updating my Pearl 8120 Blackberry App World software. I have a T-Mobile data plan. I have an old version of Blackberry App world on my 8120 ( 1.1.0.33 ) and cannot upgrade. When I try yo upgrade App World I recieve the following message "Sorry, your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support Blackberry App World" Is the 8120 outdated
Please use plain text.
Administrator (Retired)
SmoothRider
My Device: 9500, 8110, 8700, 8220, 9100, 9800, 9810, Z10

Hello ebernard, 

Welcome to the forums. 

Here are the system requirements for the BlackBerry App World™ storefront.

To ensure that your BlackBerry smartphone will support BlackBerry App World, it must have the following:

• BlackBerry App World 2.1 requires BlackBerry® Device Software v4.5 or higher. BlackBerry App World 3.1 requires BlackBerry® Device Software v5.0 or higher (Click "options", then "about" from your smartphone to check your version). Learn how to update your device software
  • A trackpad, trackball or touch screen
  • A service plan that includes access to the BlackBerry® Browser

You can check to see what software versions are available for your device by visiting your service providers download site.

BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites

-SR

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.