Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

Visitor
My Device: Pearl 8100
My Carrier: Fido

JVM error 547 already tried app loader wizard wont work! >.<

alright well i went to my phone provider and they refered me to  http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101-lecture-12-how-reload-operating-system-nuked-blackberry went i tried to do what it told me when i got to the application loader wizard and when i tried to connect my phone and its says.

the black berry software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Contact your wireless service or system administrator. i've already done that but they dont know and keep sending me on a wild goose chase. can someone please help me! Smiley Sad

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2744), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: JVM error 547 already tried app loader wizard wont work! >.<

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

It seems that your post of the error message is incomplete...we can't tell what the error message says. If if says something about the installed OS package on your PC does not match the BB device that you have, then you've probably installed an incorrect device OS package onto your PC. You need to be certain that you have installed (per the instructions in the link you have) the proper device OS package...exact same model number and (preferred) your carriers formally released latest package for that model number. If you have the wrong package, remove it (add/remove programs) and then install the proper package.

On the other hand, if my guess about the error message is not correct, please let us know the full text of the message so that we can properly help.

Best.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code