Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

Contributor
incugirl
My Device: Not Specified

Just got my first blackberry and I need HELP!

Ok, so I am totally loving my blackberry but there's 2 things I'm not sure to do and I was wonering if anybody could help me out?!

I was wondering if it is possible to get aim/aol on the blackberry and if so HOW do you do it?!

And 2, I was wondering if there is anybody who knows how I can put my music on to my blackberry?!

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Just got my first blackberry and I need HELP!

Go to your Internet Browser adn type in the the following address - http://www.blackberry.com/instantmessaging/ . This link will provide you all the available messaging programs. AOL is not available for all the carriers right at the moment. Some selected carriers can avail this application in their BlackBerry. May be in future RIM will take a different view on this application.

Do you have any media/memory card installed in your device? If you like to listen to music in your BlackBerry you you should have a media card. Connect you device with your PC via USB cable and copy past your music files in your music folder of media card.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
Contributor
incugirl
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Just got my first blackberry and I need HELP!

Thanks for he info, i's telling me when i try to download aim that no USB driver is installed. What does that mean?

Cheers!

Please use plain text.