Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

uco
New Contributor
uco
My Device: Not Specified

Latest Pearl 8100 Device Software

Hi! I got a question: I want to install the latest device software (OS) on my BB Pearl 8100. I go to the Blackberry Web and to my Country and Telephone company web:  Vodafone Spain. The problem is that I don't know which the latest OS is, because the first one seems to have a lowest number of version (v4.5.0.81) and the second one, a highest number (v4.5.0.134).

Perhaps I am wrong, but I think the newest version should be the second one, no the first one. So..which one should I install on my BB

Here is the complete text of the versions: 

Software For BlackBerry® Pearl (TM) 8100 smartphone   BlackBerry Handheld Software v4.5.0.81 (Multilanguage) 
                                                                                   BlackBerry Handheld Software v4.5.0.134 (Multilanguage) 

Package Version: 4.5.0.134
Consisting of:
  • Applications: 4.5.0.99
  • Software Platform: 2.7.0.84
  • File name: 8100M_PBr4.5.0_rel134_PL2.7.0.84_A4.5.0.99_Vodafone_Spain.exe
  • File size: 78.48MB
Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.

And this is the link:  https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads/browseSoftware.do if it helps...

Thanks Everybody 

Please use plain text.