Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Rogers Pearl 8110 OS v4.3.0.93

Re: Low memory question...urgent!

Yes, I do. Thanks. :smileyhappy:

I'm assuming that I can't view them unless I'm doing so with my Opera browser, right? And that's why they won't open when I go into the media application...?

"We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
~ Oscar Wilde
Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Correct   :smileyhappy:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Rogers Pearl 8110 OS v4.3.0.93

Thanks again. :smileyhappy:

"We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
~ Oscar Wilde
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

In reading these threads, I've noted that certain memory levels are expected/needed to maintain good performance and OS upgrades. In each instance, I've seen numbers of available memory that are well above what I seem to have, and I do get the clock freeze and slow page loading, either related or not.

I have a Bold 9700. I have NO apps installed. ALL pictures and videos are stored on my media card, not the device. I've read above about searching the media folder and I've found no files to transfer or delete. I deleted the sample video long ago.

The Content Store database is still the largest: 44/659.1k. I can't account for that. Total database is at 917.5k and application memory is 68.5 MB free space.

How does this sound?