Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

New Contributor
santojon
My Device: 9105PEARL-P

MMC card not detecting by the phone

Greetings,  Let me introduce myself my name is Santhosh John. I purchased a Blackberry Pearl from Jacky's

Electronics, Dubai, UAE on 22-June-2011 . Now my Blackberry phone cannot read the memory card nor access

the files stored in the Memory card, it shows that there is no memory card. I called the Redington service center in

Kerala, India. They told me that they could not do any thing here as it was purchased from UAE, so that I could

not go for a repair warranty. Now that I am in India and not going back to dubai, UAE.

Please provide the necessary solution as soon as possible.

Regards 

Santhosh John

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: MMC card not detecting by the phone

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

It is my understanding that all warranty and service is provided by the carriers and authorized resellers. To my understanding, there is no way around that...which means you need to return it to your place of purchase in order to receive warranty service.

I'm sorry...I know that's not what you wanted to hear.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
santojon
My Device: 9105PEARL-P

Greetings,

Can I go for paid service at Redington service center in Kerala, India. 

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

I have no way to know the answer to that question.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.