09-21-2011 10:28 PM
My new Pearl 9100 keeps freezing and then restarting on itself. It's super annoying because this happens about every hour. When it restarts the entire trackpad won't work, even the button. The only way I've been able to get it to work again is to restart it until it does! It usually takes about 7 restarts until the entire trackpad will work, then it restarts again.
Is there any suggests on what I should do? And I'm still on warrenty but Bell said they couldnt do anything about it
09-27-2011 12:28 PM
Hi. You have my sympathies - I'm having the same problem. Had my Pearl about 10 months with no problems at all and now it's doing same as yours. I haven't found anyone who can help yet but if i do i'll let you know...
10-17-2011 03:07 PM
Have you already tried the following steps to reload your device software ?
1. Verify that the Desktop Manager and BlackBerry Device Software are installed on the computer.
2. Remove the battery from the BlackBerry. Do not re-insert.
3. Connect the BlackBerry to the computer.
4. On the BlackBerry Desktop Manager main screen, click Application Loader.
5. Click Start.
6. Click Options to select applications to be installed.
7. Click Next.
8. Click Next.
9. Click Finish.
10. When the application load starts, re-insert the battery into the BlackBerry.