Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

Contributor
Lowkeyoz28
My Device: 8310

My pearl all and Bluetooth problems

I have a jabra JX 10 that worked perfect.  I upgraded to the JX 10 series 2 and have had nothing but problems with noise and breaking up.  Jabra tells me that it is a Blackberry issue and that it is in the software.  I have downloaded the newest software, but still have issues.  Does anybody else have this problem?
oz
in god we trust
god bless the world
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dschott10
My Device: Not Specified

Re: My pearl all and Bluetooth problems

I had gotten the jawbone and had issues with breakup as well. I had the phone on my belt clip and couldn't hear consistently enough to keep the calls going. That company told me the same thing that blackberry phones can be picky on what they want to connect with. I bought a Planetronics 520, older model, but works great. I have heard that others don't have the issues with the Jawbone so I'm not sure what the deal was with that. Either way the Jawbone wasn't for me since I didn't like the fit.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Lowkeyoz28
My Device: 8310

is urs a pearl ??  would it sometimes work ? if i disable and enable a number of times i cn get it 2 work  but thats not the point .   

o z

oz
in god we trust
god bless the world
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dschott10
My Device: Not Specified

Yes, I have a Verizon 8130 Pearl. If I moved the pearl closer to me or in a more direct line of sight to the headset the jawbone would work and be crystal clear, which is unrealistic and also not the point.
Please use plain text.