Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

Forums Advisor III
lorriem1222
My Device: AT&T BOLD OS 4.6.0.167

Re: My phone stops receiving SMS messages!

It is still compared to mine. My content store is 40/1861.3. So we almost have the same number of things stored there. Yours is just much higher. You must have something really large stored there. Unfortunately I don't know how to check what each item is. Perhaps someone else here knows or you can do a google search. How did your file free look after the battery pull?
~Lorrie~ Master of All Things Blackberry!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Charlottenoodle
My Device: Not Specified

Do you think it might be facebook? or google search? the only other thing that I've got that wasn't on the phone when I got it is a theme I downloaded. Thank you for all your help anyway. Maybe I should try deleting one of these things and see if it helps. It didn't make a difference after I took the battery out.
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
lorriem1222
My Device: AT&T BOLD OS 4.6.0.167

I have two weather apps, nubex, web messenger, flipside, vlingo, and 4 games. So I don't really think your apps are taking up that much space. How old is your phone? And did you notice things being deleted after you downloaded an app or have you been using the apps all along?
~Lorrie~ Master of All Things Blackberry!
Please use plain text.