Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9105 Bundle 2532 v.6.0.0.570)

Pearl 9105 Calender query

Just uploaded the latest V.6.0.0.570 software to the phone and surprised by the huge difference between the old and the new.

Only one problem - in Calender - view- I have set it to show 09:00 to 18:00 but the screen scrolls tfrom 00:00 to 23:00.

Is this a bug or am I being difficult?

New Contributor
My Device: 8100pearl

Re: Pearl 9105 Calendar query

Its not a big issue,only you need to set up your time settings & Calendar settings again on a new OS.

Follow these steps-Click on Option Application - Click On Display-Click on Date & Time -Select time Format 12 hour & Select update time "Automatic"-Scroll Down & Check time zone,it should be name of your city or country. Then just press Menu key & select option Save.

Now Click on Calendar Application-click menu key - Scroll down & Select Options -  Click on Calendar Display & Actions. Now you can see few settings which you can change as per your requirements. After finished the changes press Menu key & select save to your settings.

Now check you calendar & let me know whether your problem is resolved or not.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9105 Bundle 2532 v.6.0.0.570)

Re: Pearl 9105 Calendar query

Did exactly what you suggested but the problem remains.

Instead of Calender opening at the set time of 09:00 until 18:00 those times are white on black but the Calender still shows 12 a.m. until 8 p.m. and 7 p.m. to11 p.m. white on grey.