Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

Contributor
My Device: playbook , pearl 9105

Re: Pearl 9105 app world problem

still waiting.... :smileysad:
Contributor
My Device: Pearl 9105 3g

İ will upload a few hours later when i arrive at home. Be patient:smileyhappy:
Contributor

http://www.4shared.com/rar/flMGvxdI/file.html here is the old version of app world ..enjoy it..
Contributor
My Device: playbook , pearl 9105

:Rockon: very much,

Contributor

My Device: 9900

Found this problem we I recomend an ap to a Friend.

This is bad for RIM business. Hope someone do something quick. :smileysad:

Visitor
My Device: pearl 9105

Hello,

I just upgrade my pearl 9105 to the latest OS. I also down load balckberry desktop software on my laptop, after that I delete the application world on my bb and I restart my bb. I later connect my bb to the blackberry desktop software on my laptop and click on the icon application to  see all the applicaion on my bb. on getting there, I see that BB Application world is install. I now uninstall the application world and click apply at the bottom corner of the bb desktop software. I now install it again. After the initializing process, I now see that the old version of applicstion word is the one compatible with the new OS 6.

Have try this and is working perfectly. 

My Device: Curve 9360

Re: Pearl 9105 app world problem and more problems

Hey i recently bought my boyfriend a blackberry pearl 9105 it was sold to me as simfree but turned out it was unlocked from n-tel a finnish network well app world cant install via phone browser and cant send messages to contacts only phone numbers well i was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction for blackberry 6.0 os for pearl a native unlocked version so i dont have n-tel, o2 any network splash screen just simfree os that would sort the problem out pronto this blackberry is on giffgaff many thanks would appreciate the help.

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.3.1.2267), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Pearl 9105 app world problem and more problems

heartvacancy13 wrote:

Hey i recently bought my boyfriend a blackberry pearl 9105 it was sold to me as simfree but turned out it was unlocked from n-tel a finnish network well app world cant install via phone browser and cant send messages to contacts only phone numbers well i was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction for blackberry 6.0 os for pearl a native unlocked version so i dont have n-tel, o2 any network splash screen just simfree os that would sort the problem out pronto this blackberry is on giffgaff many thanks would appreciate the help.

Hi and Welcome to the Community there is no such thing as an unlocked OS OS is OS only device is unlocked or not the splash screen is not relevant and only indicates what carrier the device was originally manufactured for and means nothing else at all if your BB is unlocked it can be used on any compatible carrier you can choose any OS package from any carrier if that is from a different carrier then you must be sure to use the trick of deleting the VENDOR.XML files when you install from PC you can seek out available OS packages from the official download portal http://us.blackberry.com/support/apps-and-software/desktop-and-device-download-sites.html good luck

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code