Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

New Contributor
jonnyboyuk
My Device: 9860

Pearl 9105 just not coming on AARRGGHHH!

H i everyone just bought a pearl 9105 and as a complete **bleep** didnt think to ask the question ?

well the fact is the phone is like dead but when you plug the charger in the red light comes on I would really apprieciate any help or advice well apart telling me to put it in the bin ! lol Thanks in advance

jonnyboyuk

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Pearl 9105 just not coming on AARRGGHHH!

It sounds like the battery is completely drained. Just leave it plugged in for a few hours. Then try removing and reinserting the battery.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
jonnyboyuk

Thank you so much what a forum ! very much apprieciated .

regards

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

I take it that worked?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
jonnyboyuk

no its still not working the red light comes on now and then its been on charge all night tried battery pull no change took it apart and found that it had cellotape attaching the lcd to mother board could not believe it well now i dont no what to do the piece if metal clip is missing so do i just super glue it or just sell it as broken just put in the bin !

any help please 1

Guru I
John_Clark

Why did you take it apart? If it wasn't working you should have returned it to where you purchased it. Displays have used adhesives just like that for years. There is nothing wrong with that. Now, however, we will have no idea why it won't work since its been disassembled.