Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

Contributor
micheric2
My Device: pearl 8130

Re: Playlist songs disappear from playlist menus when phone turns off ANY HELP???

blackberry/music is where I found it I am going to try to copy them to Blackberry/ringtones and add music for a test, I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks Again,

Eric

"Everything happens for a reason, and usually that reason is beyond me."
Please use plain text.
TJLTJL62
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Playlist songs disappear from playlist menus when phone turns off ANY HELP???

THIS IS A SIMPLE MESSAGE FOR ANYONE HAVING ISSUES SYNCING SONGS....BE PATIENT

I found when I loaded songs and playlists, it didn't seem to work, so I tried other things...and then other thing...etc.  Lots of great ideas on here, but nothing.  And then the phone rang, and I walked away from this project for ten minutes and "poof" the songs were there.

I had the same thing happen a week later when I powered down my BB.  When I powered it back, they were gone, but when I looked two minutes later, they were back.

Now I'm not saying this will work every time, but someone posted something about the BB taking time to index all the songs even after they have been loaded, so think that was my original issue and guessing it has to that again when it powers back up as well.

Hope this helps even one person.

Please use plain text.