Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

New Contributor
CDN_Stalker
My Device: Not Specified

Quite possibly THE fix for Media Player's "Device Processor Is Busy" error

[ Edited ]

Hey all, am only here to say I might have discovered a fix. My problem after doing the upgrade two weeks ago was the above, would happen if I'd try to change songs while another was playing, or if I left it on pause for too long. Like everyone else, I got fed up with having to pull the battery every time I wanted to listen to music. Found out that if you clear your browser history, cache, cookies, everything, the problem seems to have gone away and nothing I do (bouncing around playlists and songs while others are playing) has been able to make the problem pop up.

So, try this: While in your web browser, go to Menu, Options, Cache Operations and hit all the clear buttons. Then turn the phone off, pull the battery and wait a minute, then power back up. Hopefully this DOES fix the problem for good, and I really only registered here to pass on the tip.

Also, recently discovered there is a Headphone Equalizer in the media player options list, can set it to sound good for various music styles, even add bass boost. Not sure how many know about this, but I love, makes my great sounding Pearl sound even better through headphones and the car stereo.

~M~

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Dzubha
My Device: curve
My Carrier: vodacom

Re: Quite possibly THE fix for Media Player's "Device Processor Is Busy" error

thank you, was at my wits end:Angel:

Please use plain text.