Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

dgt26
My Device: Not Specified

Reoccurring task.

I have used the option to show tasks on my calendar. My reocurring dates work well on the calendar. When I enter a task to be shown on the calendar as a reocurring Task I am not seeing the recurrences after the initial task being placed in the calendar. What am I doing wrong?
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Reoccurring task.

Hi and welcome to the forums!

When you start a new task, you have option of making it recurring. Open the tasks put in the information after reminder is recurrence you can set if from none to daily, weekly,monthly,yearly. Fill out the notes and categories and then menu key save.

If you need further assistance please ask! If not:

Please resolve the post using the green kudos's box. Simply check the post that had

your answer in it. Thanks!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.
Contributor
derekh4
My Device: Curve 8900
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Reoccurring task.

Some extra thoughts ... are any fields in your Task greyed out? Are you on a BES (is it a company BlackBerry)? It is possible for your IT department to disable recurring tasks as part of the BB policy (ours does) so you cannot use the native BB tasks application to perform recurring tasks.

What you can do in this case to get around it is use some other tasks application to create your tasks (SlickTasks or BHive tasks) which will allow you to create repeating tasks that do create new instances when they are completed.
Please use plain text.