Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

My Device: Not Specified

Syncing multiple emails to Yahoo calendar?

So I just got a laptop w/ Vista and I've been trying to get everything organizedFound out that I can't use the Windows or even the Outlook calendar like I had plannedI wanted to be able to use it offline instead of the Yahoo calendar which I dislike using (so if anyone can suggest another option and directions to sync it up that'd be super).

Settled with Yahoo to sync everything since it's the only common denominator between the contacts/calendar/tasks/notepad other than the Importer/Exporter which I have no idea how to go about usingHowever, I have 3 email accounts set up to make the calendar on my BB easier to use (different colors for different emails/categories).  One is my school email which I set as the default, one BB and one YahooOnly the school email calendar is being synced with the calendar onlineCan I and how do I get all the calendars to sync with the Yahoo calendar?

This is my first BB and unfortunately I'm not finding it very user friendly... :robotsad:

~Megan w/ a 8130 Pearl per Alltel

Super Contributor
My Device: Q10 OS 10.1, PlayBook (WiFi 64 Gig)

Re: Syncing multiple emails to Yahoo calendar?

I don't think Yahoo is supported any more, although I'm not sure.

You're better off checking out Google Mobile Sync: