Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

LeCreitz
My Device: Not Specified

Syncing my BB 8100 with my corporate Lotus Notes calendar and my personal iCal on my personal Mac

Hi all,

Am new to the community and BlackBerry.

I have just tried to set up my BB to synch with my corporate Lotus Notes calendar, but also to synch with my personal iCal calendar on my Mac at home.

To do so I am using the corporate setup (which I change nothing to for LN syncing) and PocketMac SyncManager to synch with iCal when at home.

My BB calendar is always up-to-date with my office calendar but does not have my personal entries from iCal, even if the sync process with PocketMac SyncManager returned no errors and the log book shows that a number of entries where synced successfully. 

I have been looking at this problems for several weeks now and am not getting anywhere.

Hope someone out there can help.

Forums Advisor II
d_fisher
My Device: T-Mobile 8100

Re: Syncing my BB 8100 with my corporate Lotus Notes calendar and my personal iCal on personal Mac

Only one calendar can be synched via a BES or Desktop Manager connection. However you can sync additional calendars that are linked to your BIS account.
Regular Contributor
PocketMacAnne
My Device: 8300

Re: Syncing BB 8100 with m corporate Lotus Notes calendar and iCal on personal Mac

Hi!  One thing that BES users need to do when syncing with other computers is that they must turn OFF the BES function temporarily.  That means, open the Calendar, for example, and then open the menu, and find the BES Synchronization option.  Select that and change the setting to turn it off.  Repeat that for any BlackBerry device option that you want to sync with PocketMac.  Then, do your sync with the home Mac.  Afterward, before you resume syncing with the office system, turn that BES option back on for each area you turned it off.  At that point, you ought to see your personal contacts merging with your business ones.
---------------
Have a great day!
Anne M.
PocketMac Team
Direct support available for PocketMac for BlackBerry FREE at http://tinyurl.com/RIMsupport