Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

Highlighted
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Time on outgoing emails

Blackberry Pearl 8100 - the time that is shown on my outgoing emails is incorrect.  How do I fix this? 
Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Time on outgoing emails

If you go into Options | Date/Time are the time, date, and time zone set correctly?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.

Yes, that is why the problem is so perplexing. 
Elite I

Try ti reset the device by removing the battery for 1 minute. After the device reboots check that your time settings are still correct. Also check at the bottom to see if your Network time & date are set correctly, and try sending an email again.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.

Done.  I sent the message at 10:15 am and the email shows that it was sent at 2:16 am. 
Elite I

Incoming emails display correctly?

Oooops, #^$*&^%*&.  I had the date and time correct, but the time zone was set wrong.  Sooo sorry to trouble you.  It now works fine.  Appreciate your help.  If you had not walked me back through the paces, I would have never figured it out.  Thanks again.  One last question, how do I give you kudos?   

Elite I

Nice. And I mentioned the time zone in the second post   Smiley Happy

First just click the kudos star to the right of one of my posts. Also could you mark the thread as being solved so that others can more easliy find the answer. Thanks