Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

ses
ses
My Device: Blackberry Pearl 8220
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Unable to reconnect to the device during a multistage....

I have a BB 8220 that has a softward corrupt file  error (JVM 545) that has occurred suddenly. I have contacted T-Mobile. While attempting to update the software, the following message displayed:

Unable to reconnect to the device during a multistage load operation.

What is this? How do I resolve this? Currently, my phone is inoperable until this is resolved.

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Unable to reconnect to the device during a multistage....

Please use plain text.
Visitor
speedy00
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8900
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Unable to reconnect to the device during a multistage....

I have a curve 8900. after taking out the battery without switching off the handheld several times, it didn't turn on anymore. I've tried to reinstall software but it hangs at reinitalization. Reconnecting to JVM.... and after 10 - 12 minutes, i get an error saying There was an error during an multistage operation. something like that. I've tried like.. everything, every trick in the book, wiping erasing, bbsak, M-F-I fo wiping. nothing woks. any ideas?

Please use plain text.