If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

New Contributor
ajaymisra_2005
My Device: Not Specified

Unlock code is not working

Recently I came to India from USA and asked T-Mobile for unlock code for my BlackBerry 8100 perl before moving. I got the code and tried many times but every time I got "Code error". I asked them again and then they sent the same code again. 

I tried 10 attempts and looks no attempt is left now. Please help me in finding the solution.

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
urumilton
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: Unlock code is not working

If you use the 10 attempts your device will be wiped, and you loose all the data.

So you can start from zero. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ajaymisra_2005

I am ready to loose the data and want to know if I can use the device with anohter SIM. Please help if I can reinstall OS somehow and can use SIM of other service provider.
Please use plain text.
Visitor
kempegowda

Hi,

I tried entering 10 wrong codes to unlock but even after that, the network shows active and its not wiping anything out of it. I discontinued support with t-mobile 10months back and they dont want to give the unlock code. Is there any way, I cant it unlocked.

Thanks

Please use plain text.