Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

New Contributor
pgolden
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Videos

How do I transfer my videos from my Pearl 8110 to my PC for viewing or saving?
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Videos

Go to Options >Media Card.  Enable Mass Storage Mode.  Then connect the device to your PC.  It should show up in My Computer as a removable drive.  You can also use Media manager included in Desktop Manager.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
pgolden

The selected file has an extention (.3GP) not recognized by WMP.

then,

WMP cannot play the file. The player might not support the Codec used to compress the file

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

If I recall correctly, you need to use QuickTime on the PC to view the videos.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
pgolden

I don't have or can't find QuickTime
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

And I just verified QuickTime DOES play these videos for me.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
pgolden

Thank's  I wish I could use WMP, but the QuickTime allowed me to watch the video.
Please use plain text.