Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Yahoo Mail Messages on my 8120

I enabled Yahoo mail on my corporate issued 8120, I'm getting my Yahoo messages fine, but the problem is that they end up in both my Yahoo Mail folder as well as my corporate messages folder.  I don't want copies of my personal messages being tossed into my corporate mail box, any idea as to how I can fix this?

And I'd like to seperate my SMS messages out from my corporate messages/mailbox also, can I do this?  Everything seems to end up in "messages", but to me that's supposed to be my corporate mailbox and not a unified messaging folder.

Day 2 on the BB, so apologies if I'm missing the obvious.

Thanks!

New Contributor

Re: Yahoo Mail Messages on my 8120

Open your inbox, hit the menu button and go to options>general options>sms and email messages: and choose seperate.

Also, you should have a seperate mailbox for each account. from the homescreen hit the menu button and select show all... your individual mailboxes may be hidden.

New Contributor

Re: Yahoo Mail Messages on my 8120

Thanks Cowboy, that is very helpful, my SMS is now seperate from my email messages.

But I'm still getting Yahoo mail placed into both my default messages folder as well as my Yahoo mail folder.  I do have the Yahoo mail folder, Yahoo email messages do show up in that folder, the problem is that a copy of those messages also show up in my default "messages" folder.  I couldn't find any way to further "seperate" messages, any ideas?