Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

Contributor
jworth1
My Device: Not Specified

add-on programs for PDF and Flash files

Is there an PDF reader that can be loaded onto the 8130 to read PDF files online? How about a mobile version of Flash? I am finding out that there are alot of things that won't work on it that will work on my desktop which I understand. How about watching videos from YouTube?

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: add-on programs for PDF and Flash files

Flash can't be used in BlackBerry device...till date! May be in future device development will resolve the issue..Considering the public demand!

BlackBerry devices are capable of viewing PDF files. Are you facing any difficulty in reading them. Can you please let know what type of error is being generated? 

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jworth1

It comes back with a error 413 requested entity too large. It is less than 200K.
Please use plain text.
Visitor
mymymyoung
My Device: Storm 9350

Re: Re: add-on programs for PDF and Flash files

We need a flash player. Is there any news on the development of flash add-on?
Mikey
Please use plain text.
Praneet_goal

PDF to Flash Converters - flash flip book, e-catalog converter websites are better option then writing the code for the conversion. There are several free wares they allow converting some amount of files for free, there are several such sites available you can use the trial version and select according to your company's requirement to convert all our pdf product catalogs into flash catalog or flash flip books
http://campaign.my-catalog.biz/index.php?smo=pdf-to-flash
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
akimichi7721
My Device: no
My Carrier: sumsung

Hi, why not use this page turning software? I have used it to create flip book from pdf files and read it online. Besides, I also make a mobile version of flip book! It is much better than those free softwares.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
nesca
My Device: non-BlackBerry user
My Carrier: nokia

If you're working with existing PDFs, you will need this powerful  PDF Add-On. This mature control works for server-based and desktop applications.I found this pdf add-on by across.worth of a try .Even work for Adobe Reader.

Please use plain text.