Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

Contributor
hester23
My Device: Not Specified

camera issue

I upgraded to 4.5 and everything has worked except now I take a pic and then it says file system full and says unable to save even tho I have space left. Again I have the 8100 pearl. Thank you.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: camera issue

Please let know the exact OS version and platform. To do so check Options -> About.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Contributor
hester23

Re: Re: camera issue

Version 4.5.0.52 and platform is 2.7.0.66
Contributor
hester23

Re: Re: Re: camera issue

Any idea what it could be?
kdigs69

I am having the same message when I try to save a pic, so PLEASE help me!  The error message is "file system full" when there is so much room to work with????????
kdigs69

And my Version is v4.5.0.89 and the platform is 3.2.0.52
nbkj3o8

When I start my camera it says "Could not start the camera.  Close other applications and try opening the camera again."  I've downloaded the software update and am running v4.2.1.107 (Platform 2.3.0.83)  Can anyone help?  Thanks!

New Contributor
kaspine

I am experiencing the same issue - everything was working fine then after I transfered my pics to my laptop and reinserted my card I was unable to save any additional pics - file system full, but there is nothing there?  I called my phone company and the support line told me to get a new media card - I tried this but it was the same message on a new card ????  My music files won~t play either but I can see them on my phone.

Any ideas - Help I am traveling in another country right now and the closes blackberry authorized dealer is about a 20 hour drive away!!!

lilagault

My Blackberry Pearl 8100 camera won't let me delete, download or save - sez system full.  Can anyone help?  Thanks!
New Contributor
seitz