Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2582), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: pearl 3g 9105 os 6 update

srikar wrote:

7. choose application in which i have fancy smile loudtalk facebook and twitter which i selected and click next

In this point their is no applications to select, it displayed blank.please any one help me. thank you

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

While all-too-brief in the description to be certain, I suspect your issue to be caused by one of the following (most all of which is ALREADY covered in this thread...):

1. You do not have the proper (e.g., for your exact model BB) BB OS Package installed to your PC (in which case the Desktop Software ignores it)
  2. You have a proper BB OS Package installed to your PC, but it's from a different carrier, and you have not properly deleted the VENDOR.XML file(s) (also in which case the Desktop Software ignores it)
  3. You have no BB OS Package installed to your PC at all, but for some reason the Desktop Software is unable to choose, from the Internet, the proper items to offer you (in which case, installing to your PC the BB OS Package is required)

Rather than quoting just one step in the process, please detail out ALL of the steps you conduct, with full details (e.g., filename of the BB OS package you install), so that we may perhaps have a better chance at guessing to help you.

Good luck and let us know!!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code