Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

Visitor
ghostreveal
My Device: PEARL 9105
My Carrier: aircel

want to upgrade to os6

Model: pearl 9105
phone status : unlocked 

carrer : any carrer that support gsm radio signals 

my query is i want to upgrade my blackberry pearl 9105 OS v.5 to OS v.6 but i'm confused which one i need to download ( from offical download page) b'coz my phone is unlcoked and work on any carrer in my country and even my blackberry services is not activated as i don't need them!!! 

Help me BB guys ... i want to upgrade b'coz  my phone daily restart itself about 20-25 times per day and fed up with my phone .. help me guys  from where i download os 6 perfectly fit for my phone 

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
mondi21
My Device: 9320/7.1.0.865 (B2428)

Re: want to upgrade to os6

Hi! Welcome to the forums.

Download your OS here using your computer (choose your current carrier)
Http://us.blackberry.com/support/apps-and-software/desktop-and-device-download-sites.html?displaycha...

Then follow these steps :
Http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/29244/Update_device_software_6.0_1175325...

Good luck :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.